Right now, we do not offer private folders for team members. So when you invite a team member to your workspace, they will be able to see the content you are producing. However, only the admin on the account can change the billing settings.
If you purchased your Boss Mode or Starter plan before November 21, 2021 - you will likely be operating off our old pricing model for team members. If you are curious about that pricing structure, please reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refresher or more information.
Adding team members
- Click on the gear icon on the bottom of the side navbar and open up the Team tab.
- Copy your unique link. Share this link with your trusted team members to allow them to join your account.
- If you are invited to a workspace, join the workspace by opening the link and using the email you would like to use.
Important note: If you run into an issue, make sure that your browser does not have any pop-up blockers that will inhibit you from being able to sign up. Go ahead and turn those off, temporarily.
Deleting team members
Only admins on the account have the ability to delete team members. What you'll want to do is ask the admin on the account to delete the member. If you are the admin, please follow all these steps listed below:
- Navigate to the team tab.
- Click the trashcan icon next to their name to delete the member's email from the account.
- Click on the "Billing" tab.
- Click "Edit plan".
- Click confirm changes -- this tells the app and our payment processor that you no longer want those additional seats.
- Click on the Billing tab again and see the number of users accurately reflected next to your plan to confirm.
If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com.
Change Member Roles
If you would like to change the admin on the account or move someone down to a member, go to settings > team > click on the three dots by the team member's name.