Each Jasper plan includes a number of user logins. With our Teams plan, 3 user logins are included with each additional user (up to 10 total) at $62/mo (monthly pricing).
If you are curious about our pricing structure, please reach out to support at email@example.com for a refresher or more information.
Adding team members
- Click on the gear icon on the bottom of the side navbar and open up the Team tab.
- Copy your unique link. Share this link with your trusted team members to allow them to join your account.
- If you are invited to a workspace, join the workspace by opening the link and using the email you would like to use.
Depending on when you added this team member during your billing cycle, it will be pro-rated to the amount of time left have in your current billing period. Meaning if your billing cycle renews on the 2nd each month and you added a new team member on the 29th of the month, we will only charge you for the 29th through the upcoming 2nd. Then on your next billing cycle, you will be charged in full for that additional team member.
Right now, we do not offer private folders for team members. So when you invite a team member to your workspace, they will be able to see the content you are producing. However, only the admin on the account can change the billing settings.
Important note: If you run into an issue, make sure that your browser does not have any pop-up blockers that will inhibit you from being able to sign up. Go ahead and turn those off, temporarily.
Deleting team members
Only admins on the account have the ability to delete team members. What you'll want to do is ask the admin on the account to delete the member. If you are the admin, please follow all these steps listed below:
- Navigate to the team tab.
- Click the trashcan icon next to their name to delete the member's email from the account.
- Click on the "Billing" tab.
- Click "Edit plan".
- Click confirm changes -- this tells the app and our payment processor that you no longer want those additional seats.
- Click on the Billing tab again and see the number of users accurately reflected next to your plan to confirm. If you have any questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change Member Roles
If you would like to change the admin on the account or move someone down to a member, go to settings > team > click on the three dots by the team member's name.
Still got questions?
No problem! Send us a message at email@example.com 🤠