Overages on Boss Mode
See an additional charge for the month? Let's take a look at what this Additional Charge may be.
First off, any words generated by Jasper count against your credit limit for the month. So each time you press compose or generate content, your credits will decrease. You can monitor your usage in-app under the usage tab.
Make sure you're using our Credit Refund function so you only use credits you like from Jasper.
The Boss Mode plan begins at $59/month for 50,000 words. If you go over 50K credits, you will be automatically upgraded to the next tier up on the Boss Mode plan. Automatic upgrades will continue to happen every time you go over your monthly credit limit.
The pricing tiers are subject to change but are as follows:
- $59/month for 50K credit limit
- $99/month for 100K credit limit
- $279/month for 300K credit limit
- The price continues to increase based on credit limits
You can adjust your credits in the app under https://app.jasper.ai/settings/billing/subscription. Make sure you confirm the changes in the app each time you make a change.
The same pricing structure follows for our customers on an annual Boss Mode plan. You are still given a monthly credit limit of the equivalent of your chosen monthly price.
- $590/year for 50K credit limit per month (this credit refreshes the same day each month).
- $990/year for 100K credit limit per month (this credit limit refreshes the same day each month).
- The price continues to increase based on credit limits.
If you go over your credit limit for the month, you will be charged an annual overage to move your plan up to the next tier of credit allowance. These charges are non-refundable.
All plans have monthly limits on the number of words Jasper can generate. When users reach that limit for the month, they have 2 options for writing more.
1. Upgrade to a higher monthly plan
Upgrading to a higher monthly plan is the best option for accounts that think they will continually reach their limit. The cost per word gets cheaper with each higher plan, so it ends up being a better value.
The Admin of each account can upgrade in the app:
- Go to your Billing tab
- Click Edit Plan
- Click Adjust Credits and select the limit you would like
- Click "Confirm Changes"
2. Do nothing and wait for your billing cycle to reset
You have the option under your Billing tab to toggle on the option to wait for your credits to reset at the beginning of your next billing cycle. If you would like to have that option, make sure you select and "save" inside the app. All plans have monthly limits on the number of words Jasper can generate. When users reach that limit for the month, they have 2 options for writing more: upgrade or earn bonus credits.
You can earn bonus credits for free when you get close to hitting your plan limit through the following:
- Attending a live Q&A hosted by our team Monday and Thursday (credits up to 5 times)
- Attend a live End to End Content Creation hosted every day (credits up to 5 times)
- Attend a live 101 training every Tuesday and Thursday (credits once)
- Refer a friend (10k credits each time)
- Leave us a review (10k credits up to 3 times)