Do you need a break from payments but don’t want to lose all your Jasper data? You can pause your subscription for 30 days by going through the cancelation flow inside of your settings. Go to settings > billing > cancel your account > pause subscription.
You will not be charged while your plan is paused.
- The admin of the workspace can resume at any time within your 30 days by going to settings > billing > Re-activate Account (If you reactivate early, you will be charged a prorated amount of your monthly bill)
Additional Pause Details
- During the pause, your workspace will not be able to generate any new content.
- Our pause is only built for 30 days.
- Once your 30 days have elapsed - you will move back onto your paid active subscription and be charged on your next billing cycle date. You can only pause once.
- Your plan credits will reset while your billing is paused.
If you need any other help, please reach out to the team at [email protected]