So... How Does Jasper Create Art?
In the same way that Jasper can be trained to learn how to write creatively, he can be trained to generate images creatively. You can leverage Jasper's creativity through text prompts and then he will use his AI image creation process to give you multiple images that match that description.
What is Jasper Art?
At a very basic level this is the definition of Jasper Art: Jasper Art can create original, realistic images and art from a text description. It can combine concepts, attributes, and styles.
Again, just like Jasper and his creative writing that understands styles and tones of voice, he understand the difference between a picture of a dog looking happy and a picture of a dog looking sad.
Jasper has been trained on a multitude of images and can access those images and through a complex process combine certain elements from certain images to give you what it thinks you want.
How does Jasper Art work?
Jasper knows what different elements, objects, styles and items are. So Jasper will take all of those concepts and image catalogs and use his AI creativity to produce a completely original set of images for you based on your text prompt.
How do I give Jasper Art a good prompt?
For best results when thinking of your text prompts or inputs to give Jasper, attempt to frame it up in this way:
subject + description + style
Something like this “a ranch-style home at the foot of a mountain during sunset, professional photograph”. By typing a comma and then inputting the style “professional photograph”, Jasper understands what it is I am looking for.
As you learn to use Jasper Art, learning how to give effective prompts is something you will get better and better at.
What can Jasper Art not create?
- Harmful or Hateful images: Our AI does have a content filter.
- The filter's aim is to detect any generated text that could be sensitive or unsafe. Please know that with image generation being new, our system will err on the side of caution.
- If you receive an error, try to modify the words in your input and create the image again. Read more about our content filter here.
- Words: Jasper will struggle to create an image with certain text in it.
- Jasper hasn’t yet been trained on actual text inside of these images, but rather shapes and styles.
- You may find this to be true when creating anything with text in it (memes, infographic, signs, etc.)