Jasper Art allows you to create beautiful, original AI images using Jasper’s new text-to-image and image-to-image functionalities. You’ll find Art in the sidebar of your app. Once selected, you'll see options for creating images,
Ways to Generate Images
- Use the blank image description bar to describe the image you want to create.
- Enhance prompt will take your prompt and turn it into a much stronger, descriptive prompt for better outputs
- Use the drop downs for inspiration with the mood, medium, inspiration, style, or keywords to include with your Art! This will give you a bit more guidance if you are feeling stuck.
- Drag and drop an image of your own as an input.
- Use our different templates to start, designed to make it easier and faster for you to get high quality images
Click Create art and let the magic happen. Jasper will create four images for you to choose from. Images will take a few seconds to generate while Jasper is thinking. Don’t love the images? Try adjusting your input in the image description, or hit the create art button again to produce a new set of images.
Image Results & Actions
- Screenshot group: Capture a screenshot of all four images
- Thumbs Up/Down: Give Jasper some feedback by clicking thumbs up or down in the bottom left corner. Tell Jasper this was a good image set, or this image doesn't match your prompt.
- Flag: Report this image for biased or sensitive content.
- View history: View history of all Art images. Your history is searchable by keywords, making it easy to locate past images!
- View bookmarks: View past images you have bookmarked
Click on any image to expand it. From here, you will have a few options for each individual image:
- Save to campaigns: Save your image directly to one of your campaigns, adding relevant visuals directly to your content
- Bookmark: Bookmark any image you want to save for later in a designated bookmark section
- Copy: Copy any image to the clipboard by clicking the icon the top right corner of the image
- Share: Share your image directly to Twitter, Facebook, or Reddit
- Download: Download your image, with additional options to upscale
- Upscale your image: Upscale your image by 2x or 4x before downloading
How much does Art cost?
Art is included as a feature with any paid Jasper plan. You just need to be on a Creator, Teams, or Business subscription with us!
Is there a limit to how many images can create per month?
For now, image generation is unlimited!
Can we use the images on our site/blogs?
Yes! The images you create with Art can be used on blogs, websites, for creative, etc.
Please know that you are responsible for the content you post, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. While Art encourages creativity, please respect the copyright of others when generating images. We discourage copyright infringement and ask that you are mindful of this when using Art. You can read more about Jasper Art for commercial use here.
Who owns the images Jasper Art creates?
At this time, all images are creative commons. You are free to use the images however you want, but please know that your images could also be used by others. The AI image-generation landscape is new and exciting. It’s also rapidly changing, including legally. Please read more about using Jasper Art for commercial use here.
What's the image resolution and are there resizing options?
Right now, our standard image resolution is 512 x 512. You can now upscale your images by 2x (1024 x 1024) or 4x (2048 x 2048).
What are the best practices to get the best image possible?
We've gathered a few helpful tips and tricks to get high-quality outputs. As always, high-quality inputs lead to high-quality outputs. So what is a high-quality output?
Is there anything I’m not allowed to ask Jasper to create with Art?
Our AI has a content filter. The filter's aim is to detect any generated text that could be sensitive or unsafe. Please know that with image generation being new, our system will err on the side of caution. If you receive an error, try to modify the words in your input and create the image again. Read more about our content filter here.
What does Jasper struggle to create?
- Words: Jasper isn't the best at spelling words correctly, so you may see some interesting outputs if you ask for an infographic or meme.
- Faces: Human faces sometimes look "melty" or distorted. Don’t be alarmed. You may just need to adjust your inputs for a more specific result.