Now introducing Jasper Chat! We’re so excited to bring you a better way to write with Jasper.
With Jasper Chat, you can use our AI assistant just like you're talking to a coworker or friend. Just tell Jasper what you want to write and watch the magic happen.
Come join us for faster writing and more creative ideas with Jasper Chat!
How to access Jasper Chat
To access Chat, it is available in the left side nav of your app. You can also access the chat panel on the left side of each document where you see the create, remix, favorites, custom, and SEO panels.
How to use Jasper Chat
Using Jasper Chat is easy and intuitive. To start a conversation
- Open the chat panel in a document and type your request in the chat box.
- Add specific instructions to provide context for Jasper.
- Hit “Send” and Jasper will get right to work.
- Create multiple chat threads for different topics and campaigns.
Message context buttons
With the message context buttons, you can perform a number of different actions:
- The "eye" button will hide a message from Jasper’s memory for future chat responses.
- Upvote or downvote any messages from Jasper to flag a good or bad messave – this helps Jasper learn and become more accurate over time.
- The Enhance Prompt button allows you to edit a prompt within chat to get better results.
- Retry a response by clicking on the “Try again” button.
- The “Copy message” button will copy a response directly to your clipboard.
- Add to knowledge base will add the output as an asset to your knoweldge base
- Open in document to create a new document directly.
Jasper Chat prompt options
- To keep your outputs consistent and on-brand, apply one of your voices to the chat. You can also add knowledge base assets to have chat reference specific knowledge
- Utilize our enhance prompt feature to enrich a generic prompt with precise asks to generate high quality outputs
- Choose speed to get faster results from Jasper
- Choose quality to get better reasoning from Jasper
Can I use Jasper Chat like a search engine?
Jasper Chat is not a research engine and any facts in its responses should be fact-checked. Responding to informational queries is not its purpose, helping you communicate an idea through writing in a range of formats is.
Will the content generated in Jasper Chat be saved?
Yes! Like all other AI outputs with Jasper, chat history is available in your AI Outputs History section. You can also separate your content using multiple Chat threads.